Siding Damage in Stillwater | Why You Should Get EDCO Steel Siding For Your Home
Selecting the right siding for your home can be a difficult task, especially since new options seem to keep popping up everyday. Vinyl, wood, fiber cement, steel, engineered wood–it’s hard to know which one is the best siding material for your house. Every option has its own benefits, making it essential to know which qualities are imperative for your residential area, climate, and the structure of your home. EDCO steel siding is a durable, low-maintenance choice that provides increased pest protection and mold and mildew resistance. Here are some of the benefits of installing EDCO siding on your home: Siding Damage in Stillwater Siding Damage in Stillwater
Siding Damage in Stillwater | Benefits of EDCO Steel Siding
- No Painting or Caulking Required
- Lifetime Warranty with Fading Protection
- Maintains Natural Appearance
- Colors Do Not Fade or Crack
- Offers Improved Energy-Efficiency
- Makes Interior of Home More Comfortable
- Created from Sustainable Materials
Siding Damage in Stillwater | More About EDCO Steel Siding
EDCO steel siding offers a beautiful, long-lasting alternative to vinyl siding or fiber cement siding. Residential siding is attainable with a variety of options including natural wood grain patterns. EDCO offers a proprietary finish called ENTEX®, which offers various color choices and a fade warranty for your house siding. As with any type of siding, there are some disadvantages and this is where the type of siding and installation practices make a big difference. Steel siding is capable of rusting when exposed to prolonged moisture. However, moisture does not penetrate it as easily since it is not installed in layers. The warranties and finishes used for EDCO steel siding reduce this risk as well. Siding Damage in Stillwater
Siding Damage in Stillwater | Contact Us
If you’re thinking of repairing your siding or installing new siding for your home, our team at North End Contracting will provide you with a dependable and affordable siding installation services. Contact North End Contracting today to schedule a FREE onsite inspection of your siding damage in Stillwater MN.
Siding Damage in Stillwater | North End Contracting LLC
If you are looking for a quality, licensed roofing and construction contractor in Stillwater Minnesota, you have come to the right place. North End Contracting offers:
- Residential roofing services (i.e., roof repairs, roof replacement, roofing, roof inspections, roof damage, etc.)
- Snow and ice dam removal services
- Siding services (i.e., siding repairs, siding replacement, siding inspections, siding, siding damage, etc.)
- Insurance claims services in the event of roof damage, siding damage, hail damage, storm damage, gutter damage, water damage, or catastrophe.
Contact us if you would like us to repair or replace your roof or siding, do snow and ice dam removal, or help with damage claims.
We also offer FREE storm damage inspections!
Siding Damage in Stillwater | Our Service Areas
North End Contracting offers services in the Twin Cities Metro Area of Minnesota, including: